Business Development Manager (Remote)
Avantpage is a language service provider committed to empowering immigrant and LEP communities through language access in the health and government services arenas. We are seeking an energetic and ambitious Business Development Manager to help us take this mission to an ever-growing client base, with a focus on healthcare organizations. Our business is growing and the right candidate will have opportunities to make a significant impact as we expand our Business Development Team. With uncapped earning potential, company growth will lead to career advancement for the right candidate. We are a global company with offices in Davis, CA, Mexico City, and Warsaw, Poland. This position is for our headquarters in Davis, with the option of remote work from within the United States.
In this position you will report to the Director of Business Development. You will drive new revenue through outbound sales efforts and work with the Marketing Team to convert qualified leads into clients. Once a client is onboarded, you will work with Avantpage’s Operations and Client Services Team to maximize sales in the first year of the new partnership. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is goal driven, strategic, persistent, and who thrives on a combination of independence and teamwork.
- Prospect health plans and provider networks (hospitals, etc.) and collaborate with Business Development Representatives to set up initial meetings.
- Manage sales pipeline (prospecting to closing), revenue forecasting, and reporting.
- Work with Marketing Team to convert qualified leads to clients – focus on healthcare, includes other non-government clients.
- Work with Proposals team on the acquisition of new healthcare contracts.
- Seek out new opportunities by
- closely following news for policy/regulatory changes that affect our potential customers.
- attending conferences (virtual and in person).
- preparing and giving presentations and/or webinars within the healthcare space.
- Sell all Avantpage services to prospective clients, including translation and OPI/VRI.
- Collaborate with Marketing team to ensure solid repository of relevant and up-to-date healthcare materials for sales.
- Conduct on-site and remote presentations to potential clients.
- Use knowledge of translation and client industries to promote Avantpage’s unique differentiators and value proposition.
- Maintain working knowledge of Avantpage tools and internal processes.
- Follow Avantpage sales process and track 100% of sales activity in HubSpot.
- Actively participate in LinkedIn and other social forums to promote company posts and share appropriate activity.
- Experience in localization sales or business development
- Experience working closely with a marketing team
- Advanced knowledge with a CRM (HubSpot preferred)
- Thrive on responsibility
- Persistent and professional business relationship management skills
If you are interested in this position, please submit an application directly at the following link:
Send Application or Questions to
Accepting Applications Until
31 January 2022
Davis, CA (Remote)