Business Development Manager – Europe (Remote)
Avantpage is a US-headquartered localization and translation company with 25 years of market presence, operating in the US, Europe, and Mexico. Our main domains are healthcare, government, and life sciences.
We are looking for a talented sales professional to join our European Life Sciences division. As our Business Development Manager, you’ll be responsible for generating new leads, and actively pursuing and closing new client relationships within the European market, with a primary focus on the DACH region.
Are you a driven and an independent self-starter? Do you know the Life Sciences industry and understand the role that language plays in the global journey of our clients?
Then we are looking for you!
- Inbound and outbound sales
- Conduct research to identify target companies/contacts for prospecting
- Make outbound calls and emails to establish initial contact with prospects
- Collaborate with marketing on lead generation
- Develop leads through the sales qualification process
- Follow-up on Marketing Qualified Leads
- Guide prospects through the Avantpage sales process and drive to closure
- Track activities in HubSpot CRM
- Conduct on-site and remote presentations with potential clients
- Develop solutions that will meet prospective client’s business goals
- Use knowledge of translation and client industries to promote Avantpage’s unique differentiators and value proposition
- Attend networking events and trade shows
- Actively participate on LinkedIn and other social media to create brand awareness
- Fluency in business English, German is a plus
- 3+ years of experience in business development
- Experience in the Life Sciences field is a strong plus
- Experience serving the DACH region
- Willingness to travel within Europe as required
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Outstanding selling and networking skills
What we offer
We offer autonomy and flexibility in a results-driven work environment, continued development and the opportunity to provide meaningful contributions to a growing team.
Send Application or Questions to
Accepting Applications Until