Business Development Manager
We are looking for a Business Development Manager based in Europe to help us achieve our global expansion goals
What You’ll Do
The Business Development Manager is responsible for driving company sales and acquiring new business. The job description of the BDM can include the following responsibilities:
- Working with a healthy pipeline of prospects to ensure opportunities
- Meeting and exceeding annual sales quota
- Preparing quotes and proposals
- Attending events, trainings or conferences to strengthen the company’s brand and develop relationships with prospects and customers
- Staying abreast of industry trends and new developments
- Submitting all required sales and activity reports, timesheets, expense reports and forecasts
- Developing projects within the business development area related to strategic growth, such as, geographical expansion, entering new markets and industry verticals, researching new service offers, partnering with industry associations, event organization, etc.
- Coordinating strategic campaigns along with the marketing team
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- Advanced/fluent English skills (mandatory).
- Good interpersonal, decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills
- Effective time management
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize work
- High energy level and highly motivated
- Result driven – drives for action, for trying new things, and for getting things done
- Experience of at least 2 years working successfully in a similar position within the Translation and Localization industry
- Experience identifying potential clients and decision makers within clients´ organization
- Experience developing business proposals
- Experience working in an international environment with remote teams
- Experience working in a fast paced working environment
Who We Are
Win & Winnow Language Services is a Language Service Provider with regional presence and global reach committed to supporting our clients in their global impact through comprehensive language solutions that guarantee quality and continuous improvement. As a Women Owned certified B Corp we aim to make a positive economic, social and environmental impact through our processes. We are forward thinkers and we act upon it. We enable the transformation of life as we know it through global communication and accessible information to change lives for the better.
How W&W Takes Care of You:
We have a bunch of benefits for you!
- Wellbeing program
- Rewards Program
- Day off on your birthday
- Personal day off
- Language Program
- Work from anywhere program
- Yoga classes
- Being part of the triple-impact sustainable company, certified as B Corporation and women-owned business!
Important! Win & Winnow is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Send Application or Questions to
Accepting Applications Until
5 January 2023