Business Development Manager
Do you have a passion for languages? Do you like to interact with customers?
If you want to be part of a dynamic, energetic working environment and a team that tackles each new challenge with enthusiasm, then this is your chance.
IF YOU HAVE/ARE:
- Experience in sales and new business prospecting.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) in Spanish and English.
- Good negotiation and closing skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team.
- Accustomed to working by objectives and reporting.
- Availability to travel.
- Smart appearance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Resilient to adversity.
- Other languages will be an advantage.
- Windows, Office, Sharepoint.
- CRM software.
- MS Teams and other online meeting platforms.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Generation of new business from identification of leads and business opportunities to close within the established target customer parameters and following the company sales strategy for regions and services, using consultative selling. Tasks to include:
- Generating new business opportunities.
- Pitching services portfolio.
- Following up new business opportunities.
- Preparing and monitoring Quotes.
- Negotiating fees and payment conditions.
- Closing deals.
- Periodic monitoring of customers through calls and visits.
- Developing and growing the new accounts obtained.
- Achieving the annual objectives.
- Reporting BDM activities into the CRM.
- Attending Sales meetings.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
This is a permanent employment contract based in Barcelona’s Headquarters or Madrid.
It’s a fantastic opportunity to hone your skills in the translation and localization industry, working in an international environment in a company that’s been in the business for over 50 years.
- Very good work-life balance.
- A flexible work schedule.
- Remote work.
What are you waiting for? Come and join our amazing family!
Send Application or Questions to
Accepting Applications Until
6 June 2022