Business Development Assistant
The Business Development Assistant supports the Global Business Development Manager in generating and converting leads and prospects to new clients.
The Business Development Assistant is part-time position (20 hours/week) with potential to go full-time. This opportunity allows work-from-home.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads management
- Generate leads in accordance with CETRA’s ideal customer profile for each industry
- Update information (e.g., company, title, email, phone, etc.) of leads provided by marketing
- Answers leads’/prospects’ inquiries received via phone, email, and website
- Developing sales opportunities based on CRM data
- Identify prospective clients for GBDM
- Set up prospect calls for GBDM
- Research and prepare information for prospect calls
- Prepare quotes for prospects
- Managing sales cycle in CRM
- Enter contacts/leads into CRM
- Follow cadence to qualify leads
- Convert qualified leads into actual clients
- Provision of technical information
- Customize presentation templates for each lead/prospect who requires one
- Compile marketing material for leads/prospects
- Generate pipeline reports from BMSs and CRM
- Performs other duties as directed
This job requires an Associate degree (with a concentration in business administration, marketing, advertising/sales preferred); Bachelor would be advantageous. Familiarity with CRM use, especially Salesforce, is a plus.
Key job characteristics are:
- knowledge of effective sales tactics
- Keen insight to identify potential clients
- Experience in all aspects of client relationship management is a plus
- Demonstration of solid presentation and communication skills
- Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours and travel to trade shows and other events
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, an outgoing, positive and enterprising nature
- Dedication to achieving assigned goals
- Possession of people/prospecting skills
- Ability to build relationships
- Ability to maintain technical understanding of CETRA’s services
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
Normal office environment (when in the office), frequent travel, evening events.
All requirements are subject to modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and experience required. To perform this job successfully, the worker must possess the abilities and aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship. The Company retains the discretion to add duties or change the duties of this position at any time.
Send Application or Questions to
Accepting Applications Until
15 September 2021
7804 Montgomery Ave., Suite 10, Elkins Park, PA 19027