Billing & Collections Jr Analyst
We are looking for a Billing & Collections Jr Analyst to join our growing Global Team
What You’ll Do
The Billing & Collections Analyst Jr. oversees the tasks of sending invoices to clients and monitoring outstanding balances to ensure each account is paid on time and in full. They help our organization keep track of how much money is owed and by whom, often managing numerous client accounts at once.
This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in a fast-paced and global environment.
- Send invoices and account updates to clients
- Keep an accurate record of client accounts and outstanding balances
- Receive, sort, and track incoming payments/collections
- Update records for received payments
- Address and solve client questions and issues
- Securely handle client data and payment information
- Provide regular, accurate reports of billing data and other information
- Produce and analyze financial reports and records
- Carry out reconciliations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Spanish
- Strong interpersonal skills. Can do attitude
- Eager to learn about new technologies
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organization skills
- Demonstrates respect for and appreciation of different cultural perspectives and respects various perspectives based on and geographic differences.
- Student of or recently graduated from Business Administration, Accounting or related fields
- Previous working experience in a similar position is desirable
- Knowledge of Excel
Who we are
Win & Winnow Language Services is a Language Service Provider with regional presence and global reach committed to supporting our clients in their global impact through comprehensive language solutions that guarantee quality and continuous improvement.
As a Women Owned certified B Corp we aim to make a positive economic, social and environmental impact through our processes. We are forward thinkers and we act upon it. We enable the transformation of life as we know it through global communication and accessible information to change lives for the better.
How W&W takes care of you
We have a bunch of benefits for you!
- Wellbeing program
- Rewards Program
- Day off on your birthday
- Work from anywhere program
- Personal day off
- Anniversary gift
- Language Program
- Being part of the triple-impact sustainable company, certified as B Corporation and women-owned business!
Important! Win & Winnow is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status
Send Application or Questions to
Accepting Applications Until
13 April 2023