BeLazy Sales Development Representative
The mission of the Sales Development Representative in our company is to get in touch with leads, make proper qualifications and schedule meetings with our Account Executives. You will be leading your leads towards an innovative way of Translation/Localization Project Management Automation.
Location: Remote (Europe)
What will be your targets
- Meet or exceed the assigned quota of a minimum number of activities and number of opened deals/meetings booked;
- Make phone calls, send emails and LinkedIn messages to talk about the values of BeLazy for the localization industry;
- Set appointments for Account Executives once the lead is qualified;
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach and sales tactics;
- Research your target companies and prepare executive summaries to turn your Account Executives into a guru ahead of the calls;
- Update Pipedrive, our CRM, in a timely manner and make follow-ups;
- Follow your Account Executives in meetings and other activities to learn more about your target audience and what issues BeLazy solves for them to reuse it further in your communication with leads.
What you should have
- Capability of understanding customer pain-points, requirements, and opening business opportunities;
- Curiosity of understanding why different people do similar things differently;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. You should be a great writer, speaker, and listener;
- Willingness to get on the call with new people and explain the BeLazy value proposition as it relates to each individual you speak with;
- Flexibility — we plan to change & challenge things around here. Fast.
- The ability to become an authority on BeLazy in a matter of weeks, and the curiosity to keep learning about all its intricacies for years to come.
- Make sure that nothing falls between the cracks!
- Experience in localization (translation) and sales is welcome!
- LinkedIn presence is an asset.
What you get in return:
- Broad field for experiments and opportunity to work in an innovative start-up by selling a unique product/service;
- Cooperation with great experts in localization and other interesting fields to improve your skills;
- A wonderful career path in localization & tech field with great challenges that will help you grow professionally;
- Home office / remote work (a pet-friendly work environment);
- Totally positive vibes and inclusive atmosphere;
- Generous compensation based on performance (no cap!). To be discussed during interviews.
Send Application or Questions to
Accepting Applications Until
9 October 2021