U.S. TRANSLATION COMPANY
U.S. Translation Company is one of Utah’s highest performing organisations. We have achieved Best of State five years, Mountain West Capital Network Top 100 Utah Companies 3 years and made the Inc. 5000 list 6 years. We are gearing up to significantly increase our document translation business and need top-notch, highly motivated professionals to help lead the way. To achieve USTC’s vision of growth, all employees will apply the following values as a guide for all decisions: Respect, Integrity, and Discipline. If you have these values and want to be a part of our team, please apply!
Job Title: Account Manager - Onside working at our SLC, Utah office.
Employment Status: Full-time
Benefits: 401(k), sick leave, vacation time, life insurance, medical insurance
Department: Content Translation & Localization.
Reports To: CEO
Application Instructions: Please send a complete resume explaining how your specific skills match our job description to David Utrilla at [email protected].
SUMMARY: The Account Manager will work to keep existing client relationships and acquire new ones. They will focus on building accounts within current clients and must have strong customer service background along with account management history.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides management and direction to subordinate staff members according to work flow or volume and adjust workloads. The Position also requires engaging and motivating employees to be fully vested in the welfare and future of the company. Other duties include disciplining recalcitrant, disruptive, or non-engaged employees up to and including employee termination
- Is required to manage and keep on top of project workflow with Project Coordinator to assure client deadlines are met.
- Must work with Company clients for the purpose of receiving work, returning work, receiving customer complaints, taking corrective action, and relaying work non-conformances issues to the Company staff.
- Responsible to interpret or follow company policies and procedures and to integrate all functions performed with the Company staff.
- Must be capable of working under periodic stressful conditions and stay after hours or work weekends to complete projects on time.
- Must maintain client confidentiality. Many clients require absolute confidentiality of their work and the Company signs confidentiality agreements. Information about client work must not be shared with persons not having a requirement to know.
- Must be willing to learn and maintain a working knowledge of Translation Memory Software to help aide in the quoting process and to assist translators with questions.
- Must coordinate with the Accounting Department for proper client billing.
- Non-conformance information received from clients is to be analyzed to determine the root cause and identify and implement with the remainder of the Company’s staff the solution.
- Responsible for customer service and satisfaction.
- Works on the retention of existing clients and increasing sales by offering additional services.
- Provides management and direction to subordinate staff members according to work flow or volume and adjust workloads. The position also requires engaging and motivating employees to be fully vested in the welfare and future of the company. Other duties include disciplining recalcitrant, disruptive, or non-engaged employees up to and including employee termination as well as handling quarterly employee evaluations.
- Travel required to visit in state and out of state clients to maintain and build client relationships.
Creates projections and budget for the department to include numbers for existing clients and new client business.
Education, Experience, and Knowledge
Experience in the translation/localization industry preferred. A Bachelors Degree with background in management, linguistics, or technical Sales. Proficient in CRM like HubSpot or SalesForce. Customer Service experience is a must. Bilingual preferable.
Experience working directly with clients. Experience working in a business to business sales environment is essential.
Skills and Abilities
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office.
- Must be comfortable learning: advanced features in Microsoft Office Suite, basic skills in Adobe Suite, translation management software and online project management tools.
- Analyze and understand complicated client project specifications.
- Manage several clients simultaneously.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Type 50 WPM or faster.
- Organize and manage complex projects.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Work effectively with co-workers, contracted translators and clients from various backgrounds.
Physical requirements are limited but the person must be able to sit for long hours working at a computer screen, have good vision, and good eye-hand coordination. Must have full function of two hands, good hearing, and good speaking capabilities.
Send Application or Questions to
Accepting Applications Until
28 February 2021
Salt Lake City, Utah, USA