Cambridge Global Payments is becoming Corpay
Hello GALA Members,
In many ways, 2021 is anticipated to be one of the most exciting years Cambridge has experienced in our near 30-year history. It will be a transformational year, marking the beginning of a new chapter for our company. Today, I am excited to let you know that our parent company, FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc, is rebranding its Corporate Payments group (of which we’re a part) as Corpay.
As an important part of our Cambridge family, we wanted to present the reasoning behind this change, and how it will impact our relationship moving forward. First thing’s first: This rebrand will not change the way that Cambridge services our valued customers. We will continue to provide best-in-class cross-border payments and currency risk management solutions and the high level of service that customers expect from us.
We wanted to create a brand that better reflects the evolution of our corporate payments portfolio. The Corpay brand unifies our domestic U.S. payments solutions—Comdata Corporate Payments, Nvoicepay, and Roger—with our cross-border payment solutions, Cambridge Global Payments, and AFEX, and offers our customers the power to more seamlessly connect their finance and AP departments.
Here’s some of what will initially change with the rebrand:
- You’ll notice references to our rebrand on the Cambridge website;
- A new website, www.corpay.com will be launched in November 2021 which will feature our full range of solutions, including Cambridge;
- The Cambridge logo now includes the phrase “our brand is changing”;
- Employee email signatures will reflect the transition to the Corpay brand
Here is what will not change:
- The full range of best-in-class payment and currency risk management solutions we provide;
- Your usual, dedicated Cambridge account representative;
- Our legal name and entities, and therefore your existing contracts, agreements, and terms and conditions with us;
- Our licensing, regulatory, auditing, and official reporting structures and obligations will stay in place
In preparation for our formal brand launch in late November, we’ve launched the Corpay LinkedIn page as well as the showcase page for Corpay Cross-Border Solutions. The pages are live now and will include more content in the coming weeks. Please follow us by clicking on the links above.
As part of Corpay, Cambridge’s main goal will be to continue to meet our customers cross-border payments and currency risk management needs. Our team is happy to answer any questions you might have about this, so please reach out to Brad Loder at [email protected] any time.
We look forward to working with the GALA for many years to come!
The Cambridge Global Payments Team