The Beebox is a solution to easily have CMS or other content translated. It acts as a middleware between a content source and a translation management system (TMS) such as Wordbee Translator. Beebox consolidates, analyzes and re-distributes digital content to make it translation-ready, pushing it directly to the translation teams. Then, when the work is finished, Beebox collects it all and puts it back where it came from.
- Translates WordPress, Drupal, Sitefinity, Kentico, EpiServer, Sitecore, AEM, SharePoint, Typo 3, Joomla, Magento, Umbraco, SDL Live content, IOS, Android...
- Any content, including pages, PIM, dictionaries, metadata, links and custom fields.
- Any source and target language(s) in any direction.
- Absolutely no manual export or import of translation files required. All jobs are completed using web services.
- Automatically tracks which source content was newly added or changed.
- Automatically tracks which translated content was edited and may need final approval by translation provider.
- Isolates the HTML markup to protect against unintentional tampering.
- Connects to your preferred translation service providers, in-house teams or TMS.
- Easy tracking of running translation requests.
- Automatically inserts completed translations back into the right places.
- Integrates with private/public file sharing solutions such as Drop Box or Box.com.
- Supports static and dynamic web content including from web services JS, script templates,single page applications.
- Supports high volume sites of hundreds of megabytes or more.