Rainbow is a cross-platform application to launch different utilities to help you perform various localization-relate tasks.
Its features include for example:
- Creation of translation packages (e.g. XLIFF, OmegaT, RTF).
- Conversion of character encoding or line-breaks.
- Conversion to various file formats.
- Terminology extraction and quality check reports.
- Batch translation using various MT and TM sources.
- Pseudo-translation and various modifications of the source text for testing.
- Apply XSLT templates in batch mode and comparison between different translations.
- Search and replace on filtered text, as well as source and translation alignment.
- And much more...