Junior Business Consultant
Posted By: translate plus
translate plus, part of Prodigious, is one of the 5 largest language services and technology companies in the world. We offer a full range of services, including translation, transcreation, website localisation, multilingual SEO, interpreting, desktop publishing, transcription and voiceover, in over 200 languages. All this is complemented by our cutting-edge language technology, such as i plus®, our secure cloud-based TMS (translation management system).
We are part of Prodigious, Publicis Groupe’s cross-media production platform (Publicis is one of the largest advertising and communication groups in the worlds with more than 85,000 employees worldwide). Prodigious brings together specialist production expertise in video, digital and print, producing and delivering brand content across all channels for top global brands. Some of our clients include Google, Porsche, GE, Nestle, DHL, BMW, Saatchi & Saatchi, etc.
With offices around the world we are now recruiting for a Junior Business Consultant/Meeting Booker to join our London sales team to help with our continual expansion.
We are looking for a young, energetic and highly motivated sales professional who is happy to give it a real go in supporting our senior professionals. You will enjoy tailored training and mentoring and after 6 months of success in booking meetings you will get the opportunity to move into a more senior role with the opportunity to go on sales visits and build up your own client portfolio. Further progression within the wider Groupe is also possible.
Responsibilities will include:
- Making 60+ telephone sales calls (cold calling) to potential clients on a daily basis
- Booking meetings for senior sales colleagues
- Using your initiative and creativity to identify opportunities for new key accounts
Skills and Experience required:
- Very good written and spoken English language skills
- Additional German, Danish, Swedish or Dutch language skills will be an advantage
- Proven experience of working in a B2B sales environment
- Strong drive to follow up and close down generated leads successfully and in a timely manner
- Experience with cold calling (and enjoying being on the phone!)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong in building client relationships
- Hard-working and self-motivated
- Enjoying making money!
- Uncapped commission (potential commission earnings of up to £5k for the first year)
- Steep career progression possibilities
- Tailored training (initial training as well as ongoing further development)
- Flexi-time (9:00/9:30 – 17:30/18:00)
- Annual holiday increases and other loyalty perks
- Sales competitions
- Company events
If you can't wait to become the next member of our successful team, get in touch now. We look forward to hearing from you!