Breaking the Concrete on Inherited Tech Stacks
Building a localization techstack from scratch is rare – unless you’re starting a new company. Chances are most localization and translation professionals have inherited someone else’s decisions and technology purchases.
Key questions to ask when building and developing an established techstack are ‘How do I change it without breaking everything?’ ‘How can I make sure people are onboard with change? and ‘Can we scale for future business requirements?’
Join Welocalize for this webinar on July 27 at 12:00 PM EST where we bring together two industry experts: Loy Searle, Senior Director of Localization and Global Content at Workday, and Darin Goble, VP of Solutions at Welocalize. This is a unique opportunity to hear about Workday’s global journey and live program – How to implement change to achieve a scalable, future-proofed technology platform ready to handle multiple languages and content types.
What you can expect…
- How to approach an entrenched tech stack and instigate change.
- Knowing and understanding what you have inherited and why. Not every localization manager is a technology whizz or engineer.
- Developing a roadmap for your localization tech stack. Mapping the tech stack to meet future business needs and desired outcomes.
- Tackling change management and convincing people – understanding politics and managing multiple stakeholders.
- Future-proofing – anticipating the next best thing and making sure your tech stack can cope.
Meet the speakers
Loy Searle, Senior Director of Localization + Global Content, Workday
Host organization: Welocalize
No bio information found in profile...