Education and Training Directory Profile Creation
GALA is delighted to announce the launch of a language industry Education and Training Directory, in collaboration with the American Translators Association (ATA). All localization, translation, interpreting, and related educational programs are eligible to be included in the directory. Please see below on how to create a free listing.
Please note that profiles should be created at an organization level, not at the department level (i.e. the profile should represent "XYZ University" rather than "XYZ Department").
*If your program is an ATA member, please email GALA and we will update your listing in the directory to include the ATA label: email@example.com
Two options to create a profile:
I already have a GALA user account.
- Please contact GALA to begin the process (firstname.lastname@example.org). The GALA team will add an organization to your existing user account so that you can complete the profile details.
- In your email, include the name of your organization, a website link for your program, and the physical mailing address of your program.
I do NOT have a GALA user account.
- Create an individual GALA user account here. (This will be your personal user account for future log-in.)
- After you complete the individual user account form, you will be directed to a webpage where you can search for a company, create a new company, or skip. Choose "Add New Company." (See Screenshot 1 below.)
- You will then see a form where you can create the organization profile. Some fields will not be applicable to your program. Please leave a field blank if it does not apply to your organization.
- The fields that are most important to the Education Directory are at the bottom of the form under the "Education and Training Programs" header. (See Screenshot 2 below). Be sure to complete those fields, as they will be included in the directory.
- Don't forget to include a logo for your organization in the logo upload field.
- If you would like to list the languages your program covers, you can do so in the "Target Languages" section.
- After you complete the form, click "save." Your profile will be sent to the GALA team for review, prior to being listed in the directory.
- If you have any questions, contact us: email@example.com