Terms and Policies
Payment and Discounts Policy
- Payment is due in full at the time of registration.
- All GALA member discounts require that registrants have an active GALA membership at the time of registration.
- All registrants will receive free access to session recordings after the event.
- Discount offers cannot be combined with any other offer (e.g. partner discount cannot be combined with member discount).
Cancellation and Substitution Policy
- You may substitute delegates by providing notice to GALA at least one week in advance of the conference.
- All sales are final and cancellations will not be accepted. If you cannot attend, you will still have access to all the conference recordings.
- Please note that while speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of the organizers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, GALA reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or program topics if necessary without any liability to registrants whatsoever. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on this website as soon as possible.
Communication is a bit different online than in a face-to-face setting. You'll be missing physical cues and immediate feedback from your "listeners." Please follow these common rules of online etiquette to ensure everyone has a good experience.
- Be respectful. Keep in mind the feelings and opinions of others, even if they differ from your own.
- Be aware of strong language, all-caps, and exclamation points. Read everything again before you send it.
- Be careful with humor and sarcasm. We all appreciate a bit of levity these days, but be mindful that humor and sarcasm are not always clear in online contexts.
- Don't share inappropriate or private material. Nothing is truly private online.
- Be forgiving. Everybody has different English language skills and cultural sensitivities. Try to be understanding if others struggle with written communication.
GALA reserves the right to remove any attendee who is not following online etiquette guidelines.