Language Industry Leadership
GALA Language of Business conferences bring together the industry’s thought-leaders and innovators. In GALA’s open, collaborative environment, they drive progress through the exchange of ideas and information.
GALA Language of Business conferences welcome all members of the language industry community, including providers of language services, managers of global content, and language technology developers. GALA conferences provide an opportunity for high-value networking and candid peer-to-peer learning.
Participation in the GALA Language of Business conference is an investment with excellent returns. The value is measured in the increased knowledge, expanded contacts, and renewed motivation that each attendee carries away from the conference.
GALA Language of Business conferences provide participants with opportunities to engage in high-energy discussions and to capitalize on the collective intelligence and enthusiasm of the group. Participants leave the conference reinvigorated, equipped to face challenges, and prepared to create new opportunities for their companies.
Who should attend and why?
Language service providers
- Network, learn, and share. At GALA 2016 you’ll meet partners, expand your focus, and leave with ideas for improving your business and growing your company.
- Step outside the routine. Join us at GALA 2016 to broaden your perspective, entertain new ideas and technologies, and network with prospects and partners.
Language technology companies
- Promote your products and gather actionable feedback. At GALA 2016, you’ll access potential customers and gain the insight you need to take action and build loyalty and brand awareness.
Enterprise buyers and managers of language services
- Meet with peers and suppliers. GALA 2016 will provide opportunities to discuss best practices, conduct benchmarking, evaluate products and services, and gain a big-picture view of the industry.
Academics and researchers
- Share research, gather feedback, and forge alliances. GALA 2016 is the perfect opportunity to connect industry and academia and foster growth for the industry as a whole.
What GALA 2015 attendees said...
- 84% said they learned new concepts or strategies that will help them in their business.
- 97% reported that they were satisfied or extremely satisfied with the conference.
- 72% reported making contacts that may generate new business for them.
- 50% expected their organizations to make purchases as a result of attending.