Terms and Policies
Payment and Discounts Policy
- Payment is due in full at the time of registration.
- All "early bird" discounts require payment in full at the time of registration and before the cut-off date (31 January).
- All GALA member discounts require that registrants have an active GALA membership at the time of registration.
- Registration will not be confirmed until payment is received and may be subject to cancellation.
- Discount offers cannot be combined with any other offer.
Cancellation and Substitution Policy
- You may substitute delegates by providing notice to GALA at least one week in advance of the conference.
- Cancellations must be received in writing by GALA and may be emailed to [email protected].
- The date upon which the notice of cancellation is electronically postmarked shall apply as the official date of cancellation.
- GALA will promptly acknowledge all notices of cancellation by email.
- In consideration of expenses incurred by GALA, GALA will adhere to the following refund schedule:
- For cancellations received before 01 March 2016, refunds will be processed in full, less a US$ 125 administrative fee.
- For cancellations received between 01 March and 10 March 2016, refunds will be processed at 50% of the registration rate (50% will be forfeited).
- For cancellations received after 10 March 2016, none of the registration fee will be refunded (100% will be forfeited).
- No refunds will be granted for no-shows.
- Please note that while speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of the organizers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, GALA reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or program topics if necessary without any liability to registrants whatsoever. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our website as soon as possible.