International Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of increasing traffic to a website through improving (organic/unpaid) listings in Google and other search engines for target SEO keywords and phrases. Although SEO is not rocket science, it requires knowledge, resources, and time and the reward for implementing a systematic SEO strategy can be tremendous.
Understanding even some of the most fundamental SEO principles will allow any language service provide (LSP) to offer international search engine optimization (ISEO) services to their website localization and translation customers. Simply localizing a website doesn’t cut it anymore; today’s LSP needs to be able to offer ISEO in order to differentiate themselves from the rest.
Chris will present:
- An introduction to the five pillars of SEO
- An overview of the ISEO process
- The international and multilingual keyword research process
- Technical considerations of the ISEO process
- Tools and technologies to support the ISEO process