Terms & Policies
Payment and Discounts Policy
- Payment is due in full at the time of registration.
- All "early bird" discounts require payment in full at the time of registration and before the cut-off date (31 January). Regular rates will be applied to any open invoices left unpaid after the early-bird cut-off date.
- All GALA member discounts require that registrants have an active GALA membership at the time of registration.
- Registration will not be confirmed until payment is received and may be subject to cancellation.
- Discount offers cannot be combined with any other offer.
Cancellation and Substitution Policy
- You may substitute delegates by providing notice to GALA at least one week in advance of the conference.
- Cancellations must be received in writing by GALA and may be emailed to [email protected].
- The date upon which the notice of cancellation is electronically postmarked shall apply as the official date of cancellation.
- GALA will promptly acknowledge all notices of cancellation by email.
- In consideration of expenses incurred by GALA, GALA will adhere to the following refund schedule:
- For cancellations received before 15 February 2020 (by midnight Pacific time), refunds will be processed in full, less a US$ 125 administrative fee.
- For cancellations received on or between 15 February and 01 March 2020, refunds will be processed at 50% of the registration rate.
- For cancellations received after 01 March 2020, none of the registration fee will be refunded. In certain cases, a credit for the following year's conference may be given.
- No refunds or credits will be granted for no-shows.
- Please note that while speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of the organizers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, GALA reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or program topics if necessary without any liability to registrants whatsoever. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on this website as soon as possible.
Notice of Filming and Photography
GALA reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at GALA 2020 San Diego without the expressed written permission of those included in the photograph/video. GALA may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material produced, used, or contracted by GALA including but not limited to: emails, social media, promotional videos, websites, etc.
Delegates attending GALA 2020 who do not wish to have their images recorded should make their wishes known to the photographer and/or the event organizers by sending written notice to [email protected] in advance of the conference. By taking part in this event, you grant GALA full rights to use the images resulting from the photography, video filming, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images.