Become a Sponsor
Language of Business conferences attract leaders from all sectors of the translation and localization industry: large and small language service providers, software and technology developers, and leaders of enterprise localization teams. At GALA 2020, more than 80% of delegates identified themselves as top-executives or senior leadership, making GALA conferences an important gathering place for thought leaders and decision-makers. Sponsoring at GALA conferences provides high-value exposure with a low participant-to-sponsor/exhibitor ratio. Interested in exhibiting? Click here.
- Get great visibility: GALA's marketing channels include a large database of worldwide contacts, thousands of Twitter followers and Facebook fans, and a dedicated conference website with thousands of visitors during peak months.
- Identify yourself as an industry leader: GALA 2020 is one of the premier translation and localization conferences, attracting leaders and decision-makers from all sectors of the industry.
- Invest with a trusted event organizer: Sponsors and exhibitors return year after year to support GALA events because of the great ROI.
Why GALA 2020?
- Business Connectivity: Home to some of the most successful companies in the world, the state of California has great connectivity potential for both providers and buyers of localization services.
- Access to the West: San Diego has the same travel-time from Southeast Asia as it does to many places in Europe, making it a prime location for global attendance and market diversity.
- Industry Presence: Even non-attendees can be sponsors. Whether in Europe, South America, or the Middle East, make your global presence known at the GALA conference!
Register to Become a GALA 2020 Sponsor
Download our sponsor/exhibitor prospectus for more information on available opportunities, then register using the link below!