Become an Exhibitor
Language of Business conferences attract leaders from all sectors of the translation and localization industry: large and small language service providers, software and technology developers, and leaders of enterprise localization teams. At GALA 2020, more than 80% of survey respondents said they made contacts that may generate new business for them, making this a great conference to improve your business prospects. Exhibiting at GALA conferences provides high-value exposure with a low participant-to-sponsor/exhibitor ratio. Interested in sponsoring? Click here.
- Get great visibility: GALA's marketing channels include a large database of worldwide contacts, thousands of Twitter followers and Facebook fans, and a dedicated conference website with thousands of visitors during peak months.
- Identify yourself as an industry leader: GALA 2020 is one of the premier translation and localization conferences, attracting leaders and decision-makers from all sectors of the industry.
- Invest with a trusted event organizer: Sponsors and exhibitors return year after year to support GALA events because of the great ROI.
Why GALA 2020?
- Business Connectivity: Home to some of the most successful companies in the world, the US state of California has great connectivity potential for both providers and buyers of localization services.
- Access to the West: San Diego has the same travel-time from Southeast Asia as it does to many places in Europe, making it a prime location for global attendance and market diversity.
- Industry Presence: Usually join us when we're in Europe but can't make it to San Diego? Even non-attendees can capitalize on GALA. Make your global presence known by becoming a sponsor.
Register to Become a GALA 2020 Exhibitor
Exhibit booths are now sold out.