GALA Film Fest
The GALA Film Fest has become a lively and anticipated conference tradition.
Film Fest videos showcase employees at work or at play and give us a fun and entertaining look inside industry companies. It's a unique opportunity to see a different side of your colleagues and partners. For inspiration, you can look at some of our past Film Fest videos (and winners) here. Rally your team, submit your video, and who knows? You may win a free registration to GALA 2019 - stranger things have happened ...
Win a Free Conference Registration
This year the company whose video receives the most audience votes will be awarded one free registration for GALA 2019! See a summary of the rules.
Specifications and Submission Instructions
In creating your video, please observe the following specifications and requirements:
- Length: no longer than 60 seconds - sorry, no exceptions!
- Format: MP4 Compression Type (aka Codec): H.264
- Bitrate: 3000 bytes/s (or automatic)
- Keyframes: 24 (or automatic)
- Resolution: between 720×576 and 1990×1080
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Deadline: 09 February 2018
- Eligibility: the Film Fest is open to all GALA members and conference participants
- Exclusivity: please refrain from posting your video online until after the Film Fest screening at the conference
- Advice: be creative, think outside the box, use humor, and have fun! (And avoid anything overtly "commercial")
Please complete the form below and send your video to firstname.lastname@example.org using your preferred file sharing application. To confirm safe receipt, or for any inquiries, please contact us. The deadline for all submissions is 09 February 2018.
Summary of Official Rules
Please consider the following summary of rules as you prepare to submit your entry. By entering the contest you agree to all rules, regulations, certifications, copyrights, and disclaimers in the complete official rules.
- The company whose video recieves the highest number of audience votes will be awarded one free registration to attend GALA 2019.
- One submission per company. Content must be original.
- By entering the contest, you certify that the video you are submitting has no conflicting claims of copyright and that nothing related to your entry violates or infringes upon another person’s copyright.
- By entering the contest, you agree that GALA may use your video in publications, promotional materials, presentations, and websites.
GALA may be reached by email at email@example.com.