GALA Conferences offer professionals a chance to network, learn, and share.
GALA conferences welcome all members of the language industry community, including providers of language services, managers of global content, and language technology developers. Attendance provides an opportunity for high-value networking and candid peer-to-peer learning, all in a warm and welcoming environment.
"Great conference, good atmosphere, interesting people, excellent organization!" — Kim Ludvigsen, Interprefy
Language Industry Leadership
GALA conferences bring together the industry’s most-invested stakeholders. In GALA’s open, collaborative environment, attendees exchange ideas and information, discuss and debate best practices, and drive progress for the industry as a whole.
"The participants at the conference were quite varied, which was great as an exhibitor and attendee." — Shelby Greenwood, Morningside Translations
Attendance at GALA conferences is an investment with excellent returns. The value is measured in the increased knowledge, expanded contacts, and renewed motivation that each attendee carries away from the conference.
"I was quite simply impressed by the professionalism characterizing all aspects of the conference: the sessions, their content and the social activities." — Jesper O. Andersen, TextMinded A/S
GALA conferences provide attendees with opportunities to engage in high-energy discussions and to capitalize on the collective intelligence and enthusiasm of the group. Attendees leave the conference reinvigorated, equipped to face challenges, and prepared to create new opportunities for their companies.
"One of the best conferences I've attended in many years." — Jay Steinworth, GM Voices
Why Should I Attend?
- Language Service Providers: Meet prospects and partners, expand your focus, entertain new ideas and technologies, and leave with ideas for improving your business and grow your company.
- Language Technology Companies: Promote your products and gather actionable feedback. Chat with potential customers and gain insight to take action and build loyalty and brand awareness.
- Enterprise Buyers and Managers of Language Services: Meet with peers and suppliers and take advantage of exclusive buyer-only sessions. Discuss best practices, conduct benchmarking, evaluate products and services, and gain a big-picture view of the industry.
- Academics and Researchers: Share research, gather feedback, and forge alliances. Connect with industry and academia and foster growth for the industry as a whole.
What GALA 2016 attendees said...
- 80% said they learned new concepts or strategies that will help them in their business.
- 91% reported that they were satisfied or extremely satisfied with the conference.
- 78% reported making contacts that may generate new business for them.
- 42% expected their organizations to make purchases as a result of attending.