Monday, 27 March 2017
Hotel Okura Amsterdam
16:00 - 17:30
Back by popular demand ... Don't miss this fun way to start the conference and build lasting connections with colleagues from around the world. GALA Speed Networking is a structured opportunity to accelerate your conference networking experience through short rounds of introductions in small-group formats. The format allows you to meet approximately 60 people in 90 minutes.
How it works:
- Sign up! Pre-register for speed networking when you register for the conference.
- When you check in for the speed networking session, you will receive a card with table assignments.
- You will spend approximately 8-10 minutes at each table, introducing yourself to the others and listening to their introductions.
- We'll give you some time for conversations and follow-up questions.
- The emcee will tell you when to move to the next table on your list, and you will repeat the introduction process.
- There will be around six rounds of introductions.
Advice for success:
- Come prepared! Work on your introduction so that you can convey what's important in about one minute.
- Be a good listener and ask questions.
- Go with the flow and be adaptable. Speed networking has a lot of variables!
- We do our best to diversify tables, but there are no guarantees you won't already know people at your table.
- Bring plenty of business cards.
This activity is free for registered participants. Please pre-register when you register for the conference so we have an accurate estimate of attendees.