GALA Film Fest
Would you like to sponsor this event? Contact us!
The GALA Film Fest has become a lively and anticipated conference tradition.
Film Fest videos showcase employees at work or at play and give us a fun and entertaining look inside industry companies. It's a unique opportunity to see a different side of your colleagues and partners. For inspiration, you can look at some of our past Film Fest videos (and winners) below.
GALA 2017 Film Fest:
Grand Prize ...... Diskusija
Award of Excellence ...... GM Voices
GALA 2016 Film Fest:
Grand Prize ...... Terra Translations
Best Artistic Direction ...... BeatBabel
Best Ensemble ...... Conversis
Best Screenplay ...... iDisc
GALA 2015 Film Fest:
Best Film ...... Eurotradus
GALA 2014 Film Fest:
Best Film ...... SpeakLatam
GALA 2013 Film Fest:
Best Film ...... Diskusija UAB
GALA 2012 Film Fest:
Best Film ...... Digiworkers Multilingual DTP
Best Soundtrack ...... Folio Online
Best Screenplay ...... Rubric
GALA 2011 Film Fest:
Best Film ......TSG Global (now Zinacle)
Best Actor...... Gary Muddyman (Conversis)
Specifications and Submission Instructions
In creating your video, please observe the following specifications and requirements:
- Length: no longer than 60 seconds - sorry, no exceptions!
- Format: MP4 Compression Type (aka Codec): H.264
- Bitrate: 3000 bytes/s (or automatic)
- Keyframes: 24 (or automatic)
- Resolution: between 720×576 and 1990×1080
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Deadline: 24 February 2017
- Eligibility: the Film Fest is open to all GALA members and conference participants
- Exclusivity: please refrain from posting your video online until after the Film Fest screening in Amsterdam
- Advice: be creative, think outside the box, use humor, and have fun! (And avoid anything too "commercial")
Please send your video to [email protected] using your preferred file sharing application. To confirm safe receipt, or for any inquiries, please contact us. The deadline for all submissions will be announced.