Women in Localization
Women in Localization was founded in 2008 and is the leading professional organization for women in the localization industry. Its mission is to foster a global community for the advancement of women and the localization industry.
Started in the San Francisco Bay area, Women in Localization has expanded its membership to include women across the globe, encouraging members to meet in local geographies. Currently there are 13 Women in Localization chapters:
- Silicon Valley, California, USA (Worldwide Headquarters)
- Pacific Northwest, USA
- Northeast, USA
- United Kingdom
- China - Beijing
- China - Shanghai
- South Korea
Women in Localization GALA Conference
Women in Localization partners with GALA for GALA conference track development and execution.
Women in Localization Webinars
Women in Localization partners with GALA to offer expert webinars. The following are a list of the webinars. Click the links to view:
- Envisioning the Perfect Enterprise Globalization Team – From Strategy to ROI (October 2015)
- Extending your Localization Team with LSP Resources (October 2015)
- What is the right formula for successful buyer-supplier partnerships? (February 2016)
- The Elements of a Great Global Content Strategy (June 2016)
- Intro to Product Internationalization—Who, What, and Why (October 2016)
- Mindful Relationship Management through a Neuroscience Lens (June 2017)
- Using Geo Alignment for Enterprise Globalization Planning (June 2018)
Products and Services
Content Development, Internationalization, Localization, Software Localization, Translation, Globalization Management System
Association, Non-profit, Govt.