WLTX Panel: Trends & Challenges in the Localization Industry
Thursday, 21 November, 2019 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Hear the perspectives of three industry panelists on trends and challenges in localization, followed by a Q&A session.
About this Event
We are excited for you to join us for the second WLTX Austin event to discuss Trends & Challenges in the Localization Industry! Meet the panelists:
- Rieko Matsunaga, Principal Localization Engineer, National Instruments
- Jeanette Stewart, Founder, Translation Commons
- Kathleen Bostick, Localization Strategist and Senior Consultant, SDL
Event hosted and sponsored by National Instruments and sponsored by MasterWord.
- 6:00 - 6:30 pm: Registration and meet/mingle; catering provided
- 6:30 - 7:30 pm: Panel discussion on the Trends & challenges in Localization from diverse perspectives in the field.
- 7:30 - 8:00 pm: Q & A Session
Parking and Registration
Parking is free and available at the National Instruments site. Follow directions to Building C and park in the visitor parking lot. Once you pass the lobby, follow the signs to room 1S14 (right next to the elevators).
To join us remotely, go to https://bit.ly/2qbecx2
The event is FREE however please register your spot on Eventbrite!