TAUS Post-editor/Reviewer Workshop
Wednesday, 26 June, 2019
Since its start in the 1950s machine translation has grown exponentially, especially in the last few years thanks to neural MT and artificial intelligence applications. Still, questions abound on machine translation and on the role of MT post-editor.
- What can we expect from MT output?
- What, exactly, is required to produce quality machine translation?
- And how is this new breed of linguists—the post-editors—succeeding in their role?
With this workshop, we’ll give you a panoramic and objective view of all key aspects to becoming an informed MT user and a confident MT Post Editor.
At the end of the workshop, you’ll also receive a TAUS certificate and badge as certified Post-Editor.
Who should participate in the TAUS Post-editor/Reviewer Workshop:
- All LSP staff—from project managers to language technologists
- Translators interested in adding Post Editing to their services
- Post Editors looking for some more background information on MT and Post Editing