TAUS Global Content Conference & Exhibits 2019
Thursday, 27 June, 2019 to Friday, 28 June, 2019
Today, the global language and translation industry are undergoing fundamental changes as a result of breakthroughs in artificial intelligence, digital transformation of business and ongoing globalization. The TAUS Global Content Conference on June 27-28 is the single most important event in 2019 to attend for anyone, who wants to:
- Be educated in new technologies and best practices for translation and localization;
- Learn how to redesign translation processes;
- Benchmark strategies for global intelligent content delivery with the executives and decision makers in other companies;
- Meet new customers and new vendors for advanced language and localization technologies and services;
- Meet the global talents and future workforce;
- Be inspired by amazing breakthrough technologies and innovations.
On June 27 and 28, 2019, Salt Lake City is the place to be for anyone who is looking for the right solutions and technologies to deliver future-proof global content.
The TAUS Global Content Conference is expecting an audience of around 200 people, representing the following constituencies:
- Language service providers (40%). Business owners and executive managers from many of the leading translation companies. Many of them are members of TAUS.
- Buyers of translation (40%). Globalization and translation managers from large multinationals. TAUS typically attracts many of the IT industry, but also companies in life sciences, manufacturing and financial sectors.
- Technology and solution providers (10%). We welcome companies developing software and platforms for translation and language processing. They will be attracted by the prestigious TAUS Game Changer Innovation Contest.
- Translators (3%). We welcome individual translators, who often work as freelancers, to the conference.
- Government bodies and NGOs (3%). Representatives from the local and foreign governments as well as NGOs active in translation are welcome to the conference.
- Consultants, academia, analysts, press (4%). Consultants, analysts and representatives from the press are welcome to the conference and are invited to cover the event in articles and analyst reports. Researchers often join in TAUS conversations.
A special exhibition area will be available for technology companies and service providers that want to present and demonstrate their solutions and latest product features, or just meet their customers. TAUS offers space for around twenty exhibitors.
Format and Flow of the Conference
The TAUS Global Content Conference is the once a year event where industry insiders and newcomers meet to get the pulse of the translation industry and discuss strategies and opportunities for collaboration. Focus is crucial. We come together to understand the issues, and where possible work on solutions. People attending the TAUS conference gain knowledge and valuable contacts.
To stimulate the open and interactive atmosphere of the event the conference room is set up in cabaret style (round tables). The audience at the TAUS Global Content Conference is capped at 200. The program will consist of panel discussions or 'conversations' with lots of interaction with the audience. Every year we also host a TAUS Game Changers Innovation Contest where twenty companies will present their unique and innovative technology or idea and compete for the Game Changers Innovation Award.
Networking and establishing new business contacts is a key value at the TAUS events. Attendees are welcomed for coffee, juice and croissants to meet and greet people about a half hour before the conference program officially starts. The breaks and lunches all take place in the large conference room where everyone will have the opportunity to talk with everyone throughout the two days. All participants are invited for a special evening with the TAUS Haus band.