How to get started with SDL Trados Studio 2019
Training webinar for members of SDL Association Partners
Thursday, 23 August, 2018 15:00 BST to 16:30 BST
This training webinar is ideal for translators who would like to learn how to start working within SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance, the latest version of the marketing leading translation software.
Presented by Edward Flower, Marketing Manager at SDL, this webinar will include the following:
- An overview presentation of the main technology within Studio and its benefits
- A walk through of the user interface
- How to create and add a Translation Memory
- How to create and add a Termbase
- Getting started with AutoSuggest 2.0 and Machine translation (MT)
- How to generate the target file to send back to your client
This webinar will be presented in English and is exclusively for members of SDL Association Partners (GALA is an SDL Association Partner).